Employee Provident Fund (EPF)
1. The Employees' Provident Fund and Miscellaneous Provisions Act 1952 applies to the whole India except Jammu & Kashmir.
2. Every establishment which is engaged in any one or more of the industries specified in Schedule I of the Act or any activity notified by Central Government in the Official Gazette.
3. Employing 20 or more Persons.
4. Cinema Theatres employing 5 or more persons.
5. In case of the basic salary of the employee is less than Rs-15000.
Benefits of Provident Fund for Employee:-1. Insurance Benefit to the Employees.
2. On Special Occasions or some emergency situations EPF comes handy as it gives option to withdraw from the corpus.
3. Medical Emergency to Employees by giving benefit for major surgical operations in a hospital.
4. Employee can withdraw from its EPF account for house construction, repair or maintenance or for housing loan repayment.
Contribution towards Employee Provident Fund:-Monthly Contribution of Employee and Employer is 12%.
Filing of Return:-There is no requirement of the yearly return. The return is filed monthly on the basis of e-challan cum return.
Documents Required:-1. Employees UAN no. is mandatory
2. For UAN no. of employees- PAN card, Aadhar Card and Bank Details of all the employee is necessary.
Documents Required For ESI And EPF:
1. Application form
2. Digital signature of authorized person
3. Copy of pan card of company and moa of co. / partnership deed
4. Copy of residence proof and pan card of all directors / partners
5. List of employee
a) Name of employees
b) Date of birth of employee
c) Date of joining of employee
d) Fathers name of employee
e) Fathers date of birth
f) Family detail :- mothers name of employee
g) Mothers date of birth
h) Wife name of employee
i) wife date of birth
j) Children name of employee
k) Children date of birth
6. Month wise detail of employee
7. Copy of two work order
8. Copy of service tax certificate/sale tax/iec code (if any)
9. Electricity bill with rent agreement & noc from landlord
10. Board resolution
11. Four copy of moa
12. Four cancelled cheque and bank statement
13.1st purchase bill/ sale bill
14. Nature of business
15. Wages and attendance register
16. Shop & establishment certificate
17. Email id of company
18. Landline no and mobile no of company
19. Power of attorny in favour of kuldeep pathak & associates