Checklist of Documents For Incorporation Of SEC- 8 Company
1. Identity proof of Applicant- PAN is mandatory for Indian Residents and Passport is mandatory for foreign nationals.
. 2. Address Proof of Applicant and Nominee- Voter Id card/ Aadhar card/ Driving License/ Bank Statement/ Mobile Bill (Bank Statement/ mobile Bill, any one of them is not older than two months.
3. Proof of office Address- Electricity bill/ Water Bill/Gas Connection.
4. NOC from the previous owner/ Rent Agreement of the premises.
5. Copy of Utilities Bill of the Proposed Premises (not older than two months).
6. Photographs of the Applicant and Nominee- 5 photographs.
1) DSC and DIN of the proposed Applicant.
2) Desired six names of proposed new company.
3) Authorized and Paid up capital of the proposed company.
4) Main objects of the proposed company.
5) Address of the registered office with pin code.
6) Email id and contact details of the proposed directors and company for MCA Acknowledgements.
7) NOC from the sole proprietor/ partners/other associates/ existing company
8) Details of Directors (Names, DIN No. s and their directorship in other companies)
9) Details of shareholders of proposed new company.